Monday, September 15, 2008

What I did in my 6th month!

Aiden had a very fun month!!! He is six months old already. Here are some of my favorite things to do! (His 6 months stats are coming soon!)
Aiden loves to "ride" Taz!!

"I luv my woof woof!"
Concentrating on playing the piano...look at the excellent form

Aiden's first day of school...Monday morning ECFE!!!!!

Going to school with his new leather jacket on!!!

The new face I love to make

Riding Taz....Again!


"I Love playing in my saucer!"


"Look, I can wear my daddy's hat!!"


"MMMMMM, this taste's good!


"Look what you started daddy!!!"

"I love to eat!!"


Saucer picture again!
6 Month Photos & Stats coming soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow 6 months Aiden

What a wonderful time these last 6 months have been for ALL of us!!

You are a GIFT from God & a blessing to all of us!!!
Love, Gammie